Friday, March 18, 2011

Bottoms up!!

After yesterdays flippant quip about earthquakes and Beer we had an earthquake last night! Not a big one to be sure but enough to shake the bed and wake the dogs with its rumble.
So I lay there in the dark waiting for an aftershock or something bigger thinking-Damn, I didn't stockpile any Beer. Actually I'm not a big beer drinker and I am a little nervous about natural disasters but realise that I have to go on living today and tomorrow no matter what may occur so I may as well not worry about it and enjoy every moment I have.
Here's hoping you have a great day no matter what may occur in your world. Peace really is an inner state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends- please share with us your thoughts and words too. We welcome hearing from you and your unique insights.With love ..Greg and Tammy