Monday, March 5, 2012

Grungy Monster Doll Shamus the Leprechaun



Ahhhhhh do you believe in Leprechauns......I do ! With the call deep inside me of the Irish I have always believed in the wee folk...the little people...

Shamus is a slightly wild and very impulsive wee fellow....he loves a good yarn and is quite full of the blarney..........but tuck him in your car or on your computer or even in your bed and I am certain he will bring you a good dose of Irish luck!






Wee Shamus is not very big...only a mere 7" tall . He is made from an original design- one of a kind...with vintage and new farbrics. He has a hand and machine embroided face and button eyes. His sparkly green hat can be removed . He has wild yarn hair!




I am a New Zealand Doll Bear and Creature Artist and I live and work on an old high country sheep station in New Zealand.I make my creations one at a time and with love imagination and a dose of Irish magic! I love using recycled materials, vintage fabrics and all sorts of finds.

Here are some of Shamus friends..each one unique and special!! Come visit us and see the gang...



1 comment:

Our friends- please share with us your thoughts and words too. We welcome hearing from you and your unique insights.With love ..Greg and Tammy