Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Among my Friends



I am taking a little more time with my fabric thimble today- feeling a little under the weather so I decided that I would share with you some of the wee friend I share my sewing room with. This is a lovely compostion doll from the US. I bought her now about 6 years ago.She is delightful and has all her own original clothes and even the tinest wee red shoes and socks. I love having my dolls and bears around as I work.The inspire me .



Today I am working on finishing another of my wee teddies. Today Twig is waiting for his leg to be completed.Hopefully then Twig will find a new home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends- please share with us your thoughts and words too. We welcome hearing from you and your unique insights.With love ..Greg and Tammy