Thursday, July 7, 2011

Steam Punk Monster Doll Bruce

Quick take the picture...!!! Its hard to hold this smile!

 Bruce wants me to make sure I tell all of you ....he is not a girly soft toy....not cuddly...not cute...and not not not...****uggghhhhh*** sweet......

No indeed....Bruce is a tough Punky Grunge Steam punk Monster who is very much into Heavy Metal music....head banging...and rust....!! Though I have caught him listening to the Justin Bieber once...shhhhhhhh!

Bruce is an original creation monster made without a pattern and from an original design...He has a cloth calico body that has been specially stained to look grungy with a coffee and walnut stain...His body is made from a art textured fabric that uses layering, ripping, burning...to creative a unique punk grunge textured look...He has metal parts that have been upcycled from our farm shed....chains, bolts, screws...barbed wire and other little surprises ....aged and rusted and worn to perfection. He has leather strips....

Look into my eyes......you know you want to take me home.....
He is a n awesome cool dude...Not suitable for children...but I can imagine just the thing for some teenager with angst aplenty!

Bruce is 32 cm high or about 32" and is quite weighty due to the metal parts.

Please note that Bruce has rusted aged parts, ripped and exposed seams as this is the look I was going for.

I'm like a rusty James Dean......

I am a New Zealand Doll, Bear and Plush artist...who creates whimsical and weird and creepy creations from home in my studio on our working sheep station in the high country of New Zealand. We are isolated and my world is mainly filled with the bush, mountains and animals that share our world.......I love to recylce, upcycle or re purpose old items and vintage fabric and finds....I find the prospect of creating something new from cast offs wonderful and exciting......

I have been creating creatures from the time I was a child...it is my love and passion and I hope you enjoy my work....

I'm so Sexy ...it hurts...

Here is what some of our customers say about Mystic Hills Ngaroma's creations:

"Exactly as pictured and described. Well-made, and the fabric is flawless. Arrived on time and well-packaged. I will shop from this online store again. And again."

"Absolutely adorable & well-made. Attention to detail amazing. Will definitely buy from this vendor again."

"This bear is the most adorable little guy!! He came all the way from New Zealand, and has such a sweet little expression on his face - we just love him! Gave him as a gift today, and the lucky recipient was totally thrilled! Thank you so much!!

"I could not be happier. The cat was beautifully made; the seller is very skilled. I am saving up for another purchase."

"ARRIVED SUPER FAST & PERFECT!!!!THESE MONSTER DOLLS ARE SO WELL MADE AND SO CUTE & DIFFERENT I LOVE THEM!!!TAMMY IS A GIFTED ARTIST!!!! THANK YOU TAMMY!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends- please share with us your thoughts and words too. We welcome hearing from you and your unique insights.With love ..Greg and Tammy